Robin C. Hampton
1411 South 14thStreet, Professional Plaza, Building K | Fernandina Beach, Florida 32034
Accomplished Licensed Mental Health Counselor with over 30 years of experience working within the criminal justice system. Gained additional experience teaching individuals tools for emotional self-management and delivering psychological intervention programs designed for families in crisis. Completed over 40 professional development seminars and programs that promote best practices for delivering services regarding a range of topics including trauma, conflict resolution, family court mediation, parent coordination, social investigations, sexual assault, domestic violence, child abuse, batterer’s intervention, victim services, substance abuse, effective parenting, and family stabilization.
Earned Master of Science specializing in Mental Health Counseling from the University of North Florida.
Licensed Mental Health Counselor, #MH13998
• Emotional Management Program, Jerry Holland, LMHC
• Batterer’s Intervention Program (Duluth Trained), DCF
• Sandcastles, Gary Neuman, LMHC
• Parent Education and Family Stabilization, DCF
• Certified Family Court Mediator, Florida Supreme Court
• Hypnosis, Omni Hypnosis Training Center
• Breakthrough Parenting
• EMERGE Certification, Basic and Advanced (Abuse)
• NLP in Hypnosis, ExecuLearn
• Brainspotting, (Phase I and Phase II)
• Parent Coordinator, Florida, Fourth Judicial Circuit
• Social Investigator, Florida, Fourth Judicial Circuit
• Clinical Trauma Professional, CCTP
• Reconsolidation of Traumatic Memories, RTM
• Expert Witness, Domestic Violence
CLEAR VIEW TRANSFORMATIONS, Fernandina Beach, FL August 2016 – Present
• Oversee the execution of all aspects of County Contract to provide services and supervision to defendant’s placed on
probation in Nassau County, Florida.
• Create and implement training and written procedures, policy and protocol for staff.
CLEAR VIEW CONCEPTS, INC. – Fernandina Beach, FL March 2008 - Present
• Spearhead family focused psychological educational training center.
• Provide therapeutic interventions for client’s; using a wellness approach.
• Deliver programs created for individuals experiencing excessive stress and associated cognitive, emotional and
• Offer educational programs for individuals engaged in high conflict relationships in family, workplace or community.
• Design and lead programs including Emotional Management Program, parenting program, Parent Education and Family
Stabilization Course (approved by the Department of Children and Families and the court system in Nassau County), Sandcastles, and
Batterer’s Intervention Program (approved by the Department of Children and Families).
JHI EMOTIONAL MANAGEMENT TRAINER January 2007 – March 2008
• Serve as Instructor for Emotional Management, a competency-based program designed to address intense, non-productive
emotions that impede one’s ability to engage in mutually beneficial relationships and interactions with others.
STATE ATTORNEY’S OFFICE (SAO)–Fourth Judicial Circuit, FL May 1987 – May 2004
January 1999 – May 2004
• Conducted interviews with domestic violence victims and provided crisis counseling to victims of sexual assault.
• Served as liaison between victims and attorneys, explaining legal process to victims and witnesses.
• Aided attorneys during depositions, pre-trial hearings, trials, and sentencing proceedings.
• Delivered speeches throughout county and in school system to raise awareness of impact of crime in community.
• Assisted Child Advocate in helping children of abuse.
Unit Supervisor (Special Prosecution, Diversionary Programs, County Court); 1992 – January 1999
• Wrote procedures for each area and maintained records.
• Conducted staff evaluations and hired/trained new employees.
• Trained new attorneys regarding paperwork flow (i.e. generating and filling Information and Discovery).
• Attended meetings ensuring statistical input within SAO corresponded with Clerk’s Office and Tallahassee.
• Met with Director to address any secretarial/attorney concerns and initiated Employee Appreciation Program.
Director’s Secretary (Homicide and Grand Jury); 1991 - 1992
• Generated subpoenas, answered incoming calls, and maintained homicide stats.
Word Processing; 1987-1991
• Typed legal documents for court and served as back-up supervisor
University of North Florida – Jacksonville, FL August 2013
Master of Science in Mental Health Counseling
Concentration: Mental Health Counseling
University of North Florida – Jacksonville, FL May 2005
Bachelor of Arts in History
Florida State College at Jacksonville – Jacksonville, FL May 2000
Associate of Arts
American Counseling Association
International Association of Trauma Professionals
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT (On-Line Not Listed)
• Emotional Management Program©, Jerry Holland, LMHC
• Reconsolidation of Traumatic Memories (RTM) October 2018
• Parent Coordination Training Program, Conflict Solutions Group, LLC September 13 -15, 2018
• Social Investigations, Conflict Solutions Group, LLC September 12, 2018
• Brainspotting, (Phase I) David Grand August 2017
• Brainspotting, (Phase II) David Grand October 2017
• Certified Clinical Trauma Professional, PESI June, 2016
• OCD, ADHD Parenting Training, PESI 2015
• Family Court Mediation Training, Florida Mediation Training, Inc. April 2015
• Neuro-Linguistic Programming in Hypnosis, ExecuLearn April 2014
• Working with Batterers - Dr. Levine September 2011
• EMERGE Advanced Training, Counseling and Education to Stop Domestic Violence April 2011
• Batterer’s Intervention Programs – Do They Work? - Dr. Ed Gondolph, Pinellas County Task Force September 2010
• Scientific Parenting (Cross Country Education) May 2010
• Duluth Model for Batterer’s Intervention Training (Domestic Abuse Intervention Program) September 2009
• Sandcastles Certification – Gary Neuman, LMHC September 2009
• EMERGE Certification – (Maine Association of Batterer’s Intervention Program) August 2009
• Batterer’s Intervention Facilitator Training – Group (New Beginnings: DV Options) October 2008 – April 2009
• Substance Abuse Training Specific to Domestic Violence (Professional Enhancement Services) October 2008
• Batterer’s Intervention Facilitator Training (21-hour - Professional Enhancement Services) September 2008
• Florida Coalition Against Domestic Violence May 2008
• Positive Parenting with a Plan - Dr. Matthew Johnson (Cross Country Education) May 2008
• BreakThrough Parenting Certification - Dr. Jayne Major February 2008
• Victim Services Practitioner (Office of the Attorney General) July 1999 – 2002
• Rape Awareness Seminar (Child Protection Team – Lorraine Clancey) 2002
• Trauma to Triumph – Florida Sexual Violence Conference 2002
• Hubbard House Training for Volunteers - (Florida Council Against Sexual Violence) 2002
• Omni Hypnosis Training and Certification- Gerald Klien September 2001
• HIV/AIDS and Victim Services (National Center for Victims of Crimes, Department of Justice) August 1999
• Excellence in Leadership (The Florida Institute of Government at UNF) November 1997
• Supervisor’s Certificate Program (The Florida Institutes of Government at UNF) March 1994 – June 1994
Nassau County Domestic Violence Task Force – Yulee, FL 1999 - 2002
• Served on task force focused on starting shelter for victims of Domestic Violence.
• Collaborated with team to launch Micah’s Place, the Domestic Violence Shelter in Nassau County.
• Worked with Board, Advisory Board and many committees to raise awareness and funds for Micah’s place.
Micah’s Place, a Domestic Violence Shelter – Yulee, FL
• Served on the original Board of Director and many committees to implement the shelter in Nassau County 2002 – 2004
Babe Ruth Baseball – Fernandina Beach, FL
• Coached and Assisted Coaches on many teams.
St. Michael Academy – Fernandina Beach, FL
• Coached and Assisted Cheerleading, Basketball and Soccer
YMCA – Fernandina Beach, FL
• Coached Basketball and Indoor Soccer
FSCJ Advisory Board for the Human Services Program – Jacksonville, FL Present
• Provide insight, feedback and guidance in the ongoing development of the Human Services Program.